ADOS, Biden, grassroots, Black, platform, reparations, African Americans
"We Can Do It"
20 KEY ELEMENTS OF THE BLACK NEW DEAL
Reparations for Descendants of Enslaved Africans (DOEA)
1. Community Reparations - Ujima Districts $100 MILLION TO 17 STATES
2. The Four Pillars “Forty Acres and a Mule” Plan.
3. Guidance and resource collaborations for existing & new businesses.
4. Development of a Ujima policing system in the Black community.
5. Banking structures that support the community.
6. Health facilities that address specific health issues of African Americans.
7. Support of Black art and culture.
8. Ujima School Systems with African-centric/Green economy focus.
9. Support the spirituality of Black people, preserved via ethics and values.
10. Black Community Building Structures Utilizing the Powernomics Template/Model.
11. Create and Adopt a Black Independent Political Party (BIP)
12. A 46 million consolidated voting block is powerful, and would force the knee of the Republican and Democratic party to meet BIP’s demands, platforms and agendas.
13. African-centric Schools that uplift and guide America’s Black Child
14. Teaching: History * Personal-Self Care * Financial Literacy * Cultural exchange with the African Continent * Sister-schools in Africa that Black children attend 15. Training/Ceremonies/Rites of Passage * Team & Tribal community building concepts * Protecting and loving the planet * Creating a green economy and dedicated to bridging the digital divide for all children.
16. Qualifer reading for $1 million to each DOEA recipient: Powernomics, Black Labor White Wealth by Dr. Claud Anderson, The Miseducation of the Negro by Carter G. Woodson, Breaking the Chains of Psychological Slavery by Na’im Akbar, and Soul of Black Folks by W.E.B. DuBois.
17. BLC serves others as the media outlet, conduit and promotion of all reparation plans.
18. BLC supports all organizations dedicated to moving the DOEA reparations demand into the public arena.
19. BLC ‘s political advocacy supports all grassroot organizations organized for justice and equality.
20. BLC recognizes DOEA as a special group with a unique history with America, different from any and all other race, religious or ethnic entities. Respecting that, The Black New Deal is solely and specifically designed to address reparations for DOEA.