ADOS, Biden, grassroots, Black, platform, reparations, African Americans
THE BLACK NEW DEAL
“Forty Acres and a Mule”
The Black Leader’s Coalition or a group of like-minded Black-led organizations will act as Trustees for funds received by the Federal Government.
The purpose of said organization is to assure:
· Process is fair, equitable and all qualified
Descendants of Enslaved Africans receive funds.
· That funds are awarded to assure monies do not return to the white power structure.
· That monies are handled with integrity for the benefit of Descendants of Enslaved Africans, creating a trust fund that assures profitability and balance by experts in the field of finance.
REPARATIONS WILL BE AWARDED IN TWO FORMS:
1) INDIVIDUAL AND
2) THE COLLECTIVE COMMUNITY
REPARATIONS FOR INDIVIDUALS
Descendants of Enslaved Africans (DOEA) are entitled and will receive reparations in the amount of 1 million dollars.
As a result of institutionalized racism, measures must be implemented to protect reparations from returning to the oppressor's hands within years,
which will occur if not properly managed.
African Americans have been programmed to be consumers, have not been allowed to build their own communities, nor been taught the importance of supporting their communities by circulating their dollar at least seven times.
To protect and assure positive outcomes of reparations, Descendant of Enslaved Africans will receive one million dollars after a qualifying period.
Qualifying Period: Duration to be determined by the individual, but on average for a duration of two years, DOEA will engage in a series of classes, workshops, and seminars to prepare them for receipt of funds:
· Financial Literacy
· Authentic African/African American Education/History
· Community planning
· Green Technology
These courses will be taken on-line or at local participating churches.
For DOEA that do not complete the training. Their reparations will be placed in an interest-bearing account and distributed over their lifetime as a living wage. This will assure wise utilization of funds so that the recipient doesn’t return to poverty or incur insurmountable debt after a spending spree.
REPARATIONS FOR THE COLLECTIVE COMMUNITY
17 States plus Washington DC will receive $100 million dollars
These states were selected because their demographic reflects that over 1 million African Americans reside in their state.
$100 million dollars on average can build three Ujima Districts aka Eco-Villages
Each district is comprised of 4 pillars connected by small businesses:
“The 40 Acres and a Mule” is comprised of a city square block
“Four Pillars” Ujima District.
1) Pillar 1 – Top-notch medical facility with an emphasis on mental health modalities
Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome has led to major dysfunction of African descendants. We have to offer modalities that heal our folk's body and mind holistically and appropriately. Lots of public education/seminars and workshops. Out of respect for God and the universe,
the study of herbs for healing will be a requirement for all doctors practicing
2) Pillar 2 – High Standard Food quality grocery outlet/ Public Bank/Credit Union. combination under one "roof".
Quality Food is Essential.
Public Banking systems serve the people and take profit motivation away.
Credit Union for small businesses to pool money for additional community building and access to low-interest loans.
3) Pillar 3 – Pre to 12 African-centric Public school
Pre-school and parenting school. Elementary, Middle, High School with emphasis on green technology/STEM and arts (STEAM)
4) Pillar 4 – Community/Art Center/Gathering Center – Community Theater with 300 seats/ 100 seat Black Box Theater. Gym facilities with pool. Art Museum Boutique, gathering hall for 500, Senior Center, Dance/Martial arts room, café.
5) Public Square/Green Space: in the center of the four pillars complex is a green
“Park-like” area with small outdoor theater space including
a water treatment/sculpture center In-between
the four pillars are black-owned small businesses and offices.
BLACK LEADERS COALITION
All profits go into a trust fund, dividends paid to DOEA members.
Black Leaders Coalition
“Forty Acres and A Mule”
“Black New Deal”